In Amazon We Trust: 8 Things You Didn't Know You Needed
Another Friday, another post! Since Prime Day is quickly approaching (October 13-14), this week I'm about to drop some Amazon gems on your foreheads. You may have thought you didn't need these things but trust me, you do. Your life will get better instantly by 5%, you can also add 6 months to your lifespan with every Good Life post you read. So get to reading, I want you to live to 108! Okay back to Amazon, Amazon is really that girl and you know what Jeff Bezos, I really like what you've done here, I really do. So here's to making Jeff the first gazillion, trillion, awholeheapofmoney-aire. Click the pictures to be directly brought to the exact product on Amazon; life made simple.
1. Inflatable Cooler - Okay, I don't know about you guys but personally, I love hosting events and this is just perfect for summer days in the backyard, Super Bowl Sunday or just when you have a lot of people over. Plus, it's less than 20 bucks for two coolers, what more do you want people?!
2. Handheld Steamer - Wrinkled clothing...in 2020??? 2020 has already been a rough year, you don't need to make it worse by having your clothes look like they were just used to make an origami crane. This steamer will make it quick and easy, leaving you with a polished look.
3. Water Flosser - Studies have shown that water flossers are more effective than traditional flossing. It's also super quick and you'll never have to worry about running out of floss again. So now you don't have to lie to your dentist when they ask you if you've been flossing everyday. Open up, show your dentist that clean gum line.
4. Portable Air Compressor - That moment when you're cruising listening to your song on full blast and then all of a sudden that annoying 'low air' symbol comes up on the dash. I know you know what I'm talking about. This light is the bane of my existence, it makes me feel frantic, like oh my gosh I need air in my tires now or my tires will pop off while I drive and I'll die!! Now with a portable compressor you don't have to worry about a thing, it plugs directly into the cigarette lighter socket and boom, your tires have air. Anywhere, anytime.
5. Glass Screen Protector - I don't know if anyone can relate, but I used to buy my phone screen protectors at the kiosks in the mall for $20 for ONE! Amazon is selling THREE protectors for $10! I am outraged, I am appalled...that mark-up is crazy! Those kiosks will never see me again and hopefully they won't be seeing you either. Also, if you don't even use screen protectors...you're scary, and it's time to get one. Glass protectors are the way to go.
6. Charging Cord - I'm not talking about no regular, degular phone charger, I'm talking about a 16 feet phone charger. Imagine being in bed scrolling while your phone charges, while also being able to turn your body without having to worry about it being plugged out of the wall. THE LUXURY! Heck, you can be downstairs using your phone while it's plugged in upstairs. 16 feet??? Catch a flight to Paris with your phone plugged in at the Toronto Pearson Airport, don't worry, it'll reach.
7. Belt Rack - This sounds so simple but it really makes a difference. I have a lot of belts and I was tired of them just looking all sloppy in my closet and if one ever fell off the pole, I would actually roll my eyes at the belt. True story. This belt rack was great because I could just hang it in my closet and boom, no more belts falling and no more passive aggressive eye rolls.
8. Listerine Go Tabs - Freshness on the go. For when you just need a whole mouth reset. You're welcome 😌
Also, we finally have an instagram, so go follow us on there! If you buy any of these Amazon gems, tag us on insta! Sometimes we even give little sneak peeks to what kinds of posts are coming up next! You can follow us at @tgood.life
I think maybe soon we'll talk about Amazon finds just for us ladies!
Here's to the little things that make life that much easier.
#amazon #amazonshopping #amazonprime #primeday #shopping #onlineshopping #toronto #shipping #treatyoself #products #aircompressor #listerine #phonecharger #lifehacks #toronto #brampton #mississauga #torontoblog #blackgirlmagic #blackgirlswhoblog #blogger #blog #readthis #newpost #ladies #men #superbowlsunday #party #life #blogtoronto #womanblogger #bloggers #blogging #bloggingtips #problogging #blogpromotion #bloggerlife #bloggersgetsocial #bloggerproblems #ontheblog #linkinprofile #lifestyleblog #lifestyleblogger #thegirlgang #lbloggers #theblogissue #wordpress #instablog #instablogger #blog #primemember