You're Travelling Without These Essentials? Tragic
Updated: Jun 8, 2020
I know, I know. A travel post when the world is closed? Yes! I'm determined to keep the travel spirit alive. Plus, if I share these tips now, you'll be all set by the time you board your next flight. Right?!
Take a look at my latest travel essentials. You can click the images to be directly brought to where you can purchase the items!
1. ZzzQuil Pure Zzz's Melatonin Sleep Aid - These are NEEDED when travelling to a different time zone. I love these because they are non-habit forming and don't knock you out instantly like a punch to the face. Pop two of these bad boys in, on the flight there with water and again when it's bedtime. You did it, you beat the jet lag demon! Better luck next time JL. Side note, these taste awful. I felt
obligated to share that with you.
2. Prepaid Sim Card - I swear by this tip and I will never travel again without one. Roam like home...yea, it's nice but the charges can add up quickly. With this, you spend 20 bucks and you have data in multiple countries for up to a month. Did you read what I just said?! We broke the system! Bell can miss me with those roaming charges. Just make sure you activate your sim card a few days before departure!
3. Travel Sheet - Personally, I stay at a lot of Airbnb's and I've always been concerned about where I sleep and if the sheets have been washed, etc. I love these because they're lightweight so you won't feel like you're carrying a brick in your suitcase. You just hop on in like a letter going into an envelope and put the blanket over you and the travel sheet. Ta da!
4. Portable Charger - I know this is nothing new, but I recently made this an essential and my life has been better ever since. I'm obsessed with this one I got off of Amazon. It charges your phone at the speed of light, has a built in flashlight in case you are ever in a tunnel AND can charge your phone 4 times with it only being charged once! I mean I don't believe in magic but I think this is as close as we're gonna get...
5. Compression Socks - If your flight is more than 3 hours... you NEED these! Unless you enjoy the feeling of your feet feeling like blocks of cement and your legs slowly going numb. These socks help the blood circulate in your legs when you are sitting in an upright position for an extended amount of time. So by the time you reach your destination, your legs still feel like...well, legs.
Whenever the world opens up again...Safe travels.